Nobody using your app? Its okay, you arent alone. Heres what may have gone wrong, according to Google.
Tomer Sharon on 6 Reasons why ppl don’t use your app:
1. You Didn’t Understand The Problem You Were Solving
2. You Asked Your Friends What They Thought
3. You Listened To Users Instead Of Watching Them
** 4. Test Your Riskiest Assumption
5. You Had A “Bob The Builder” Mentality
Core Concept Summary :
Validating or Invalidating => The problem (Is the app solving a problem people care about?), the market (Are there enough people who have this problem?), and the product (Is our product solving this problem for this market?)
* Avoid yes or no questions. Skip numerical response. Instead, he wants you to ask about repeated behaviors, and preferably as short-answer feedback.
A good question:
“What was the reason you recently updated your website?”
A bad question:
“How many emails did you receive in the last hour?”
Closing Remark: "Because fundamentally, a well-designed app is like any other well-designed product. It’s shaped around human need. And the more viscerally you can understand that need, the more relevant your product will be.”